3.05.2006

and on the 8th day, He created blogs

...and saw that they were not really all that great, and thus struck all record of them from Human knowledge.
And then we have to go and rediscover them. We humans and our pesky nosiness, what with all this inventing and such. We always ruin everything.

So I gave in to the blog. I've fought it off for so long, but after reading a few really funny ones, I decided I should try my hand at being an online author as well. The worst that could happen is a handful of lawsuits and broken friendships. Those were probably coming anyway.

Here's a list of reasons I have decided to get my own blog:

1. I'm funnier than you are, and I'm out to prove it.

2. I'm selfish.

3. I have little time for stupid things. Apparently, a little is still too much, so now i must fill it up with the stupidest thing ever, blogging.

4. I sometimes think back to when I was a little kid and really really really miss the years from 6-12. 13 was stupid, 14 even worse. But 15 on has been pretty darn good, minus the hundreds of traffic tickets . And so I think to myself, if I were twelve again, what would I do? Obvious answer is get my own blog, so I can talk about how unfair my parents are and how my allowance just isn't big enough.

5. It was either this or study. And man, do I hate school. I hate school enough to get a blog instead. That's like pure unadultered hatred.

I guess getting that glorious degree and getting a real job will help finance my need for an internet connection, so in light of that, I really should go study...
I'll see ya at the second post.

Which will either be tonight or tomorrow, or not for another two months. We'll see how I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home