3.17.2006

I am not a nerd.

Just to be sure, these things do not make me a nerd:

1. Learning Visual Basic programming language for fun, just to help Jon out.

2. Getting into a detailed conversation about how a macintosh system with PC hardware (assuming them to be programmed together effectively) would be the goliath of all home computer systems.

3. Downloading and watching the entire 9-hour season of Noir, an older anime, and watching the entire thing in one day.

4. Subsequently downloading the soundtrack to said anime.

5. Doing the previous two stepson the day befor a big exam because I felt like studying that little.

6. Dreaming of the day when I am high enough in a company that i can spend the whole day driving through the office on my Segway and then go play croquet in my three piece suit.

7. Calculate the probability of seeing a car with a liscense plate consisting of three of the same digits in a row on it, and comparing that to how often I actually see them on the road in an given day.

8. Devise strategies for how I might better play lazertag with groups.

9. Play songs on expert in Guitar Hero over and over until I get them to a 5-star rating.

10. Do the same with races in Burnout Revenge.

11. Spend an entire afternoon trying to find a way that I might be able to sing harmony with myself. Brian did it on Family Guy once. I'm insanely jealous.

12. I use Skittles for models in pictures as opposed to people, much less attractive people. And no, I don't find Skittles attractive.

So there. Just letting you know, I am not a nerd.
At least not for those reasons.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no.
but you are a nerd for a million other reasons.
that's why you're so friggin fabulous.

3/21/2006 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and by fabulous she means way gay.

3/22/2006 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, but it's kind of a turn on... ;-)

3/24/2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

It's a turn on that I'm gay? Or was that Teddy typing under Andrea's name again. Yup, that's what it was. I love you too, Teddy. In the gay way.

3/25/2006 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, but you don't love me? just teddy? is that what you're saying?

i'm going to cry myself to sleep now....
luckily i'm fucking exhausted so that'll take about 4 seconds.

3/26/2006 2:34 AM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

Well, I've never met Exhausted, but I hope he at least treats you well. Good luck with that one.

3/26/2006 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, he's so good to me, on my new pillowtop bed. mmmm, exhausted.

ps - don't kill yourself from all the annoying messages jon, ash, and mike left you...because i'm pretty sure i would.

3/27/2006 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home