3.21.2006

Why.

When I think of the Aboriginals, I think of an unjust extermination of an innocent race (yeah I know they're not all dead, but man did we do a number on them). When I think of formal lab reports, I think "You know, God must have hit the Aboriginal button on accident. I'm sure He meant to destory lab reports."
I'm serious. This is what I thought about when I got to page 8 of "The yellow pigmentation, coming from the carotenoids Carotenes and Xanthophyll, explained the peak of absorbency at ~570-600 nm. The actual chlorophylls, Chlorophyll A and Chlorophyll B, absorbed probably in the range of ~445-490 nm. The bands below 445 and at 655 would probably belong to auxiliary pigments, creating a masking effect of the actual chlorophylls' absorbencies." Note the key usage of the word "probably" in my scientific write-up, as in I didn't really care to get the facts straight so much as I wanted to have the paper flippin' done. So when 3 AM hit and I was still typing, I decided I could just get up early and finish. Well, I did get up and finish it, but not so much on the early side. I'll be done just in time for lab.
Holy crap, I bet my tire's flat again. I uh... I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home