7.07.2006

Suspend this.

I can now officially say I have "assumed the position" and been patted down by a cop, put in the back of the police car, and forced to watch through a handleless plastic shielded back seat while an officer went through my car. And if you ask Doug, that's like everything I own. And why, might you ask? What horrible crime did I commit, perhaps what reckless maneuver did I perform on the road to receive such treatment? Truth is, I have no idea. Apparently, without running things by me, my liscense was suspended back in January. There was no reason given as to why this happened (Thank goodness police computers are so thourough so as to never make a false arrest.). The officer was nice enough to let me read over my very bruised and battered driving record through the heavily scratched plastic death shield. But then, I guess any woman would have to treat me with some respect after having grabbed my junk with both hands looking for a "gun." And now tomorrow, I have to find a way to the Secretary of State's office to get this all straightened out, as if I somehow did something wrong on a day that I wasn't driving and quite literally wasn't even in the state. yay. yay for police officers. yay.
I'll give a thousand dollars to whoever wants to be my cheauffer. Doug, you don't count. You're not even real. See previous post. I'm out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Holy Corn Cobs, Batman! (shutup)

I've decided that whatever the registration bet was with Kristi, the prize should be quadroupled for this little incident! For'Rizzle!

Good thing you didn't have any explosives in your trunk that so happened to be illegal in the state of Michigan or something crazy like that ;)

...assumed the position. LOL!

7/07/2006 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, dave won. after he baulled me out when i laughed at him for losing his driving privileges...and not filling me in on the story....i went ahead and just put the sticker on. i didn't feel like getting raped by a police officer. ....and for winning, the prize is that dave gets to pay that crazy state of michigan and get his license back! yay! ...oh, and maybe that cop will give you a call some night! ;)
congratulations dave.

7/12/2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

That cop better call after all that. I'm certainly not that easy.

7/13/2006 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home