5.03.2006

Drink from the Chalice

I have a new person to add to my list of friends, and more importantly, my list of friends that like Guitar Hero. Just thought I'd point that part out real quick-like.
And a side-note, I've had a few drinks before writing this post. And by few I mean like 4-5 euivalently. I'm top-nptch in motor skills, it just means my thought process is gone. Which is usually the case anyway. Only, in addition to that, I'm about to go to bed, meaning I'm tired, which in turn means that this post is going to take twice as long since I have to think about what my fingers are doing, which again means mostly typing typos. And run-on sentences like that will occur since I'm concentrating so hard on trying to get the right keys pressed without looking. In fact, from here on out, I will ne doing this poost with my eyes shut. Because I've bneen drinking. Rock on my. Or, rather, I r0xx0r.
Dang you, side-onte! Upi kist ,ade ,e fprget wjat ,y emtre [pst was anpit amyway!
So, I cheated. I opened my eyes. Wow. My fingers were off by one key, and suddenly it's WWII code all over again. Any one who got that without thinking too hard gets a cookie. From Shannon. Fresh baked, too. She promised. So, see ya.

I just wanted to leave another happy post. And then Captain Long Island Iced Tea was all like, hey, ramble. Ramble on. That's what Daddy likes. Well Daddy was wrong.

Call me mommy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Mommy????
Are you for real?

Dave. These are some thoughts that ran through my head when reading this post:

1. haha. drunken little man!
2. What the crap is he talking about?
3. Why haven't I ever tried typing with my eyes closed?
4. Hey...wait...WHAT? How did I get dragged into this? Cookies!? Fresh Baked!?
5. I ain't bakin' no cookies, b/c my mom will hide them before anyone would be able to eat them.
6. Mommy? Are ya kiddin' me?

Moral of the story:
Shannon is the coolest girl in the world!
and you shouldn't blog after drinking from the chalice.

5/03/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

JEZBAH! I just wanted to say that this post was not only amazing, but that it was... um, amazing?

Dangit, curse you limited vocabulary! Shannon, you are awesome, this is true. But if you really want to keep that self-given title of "coolest girl in the world," I expect those fresh-baked cookies. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip. Do it.

And yes, Mommy.

5/04/2006 12:55 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Dude!! My grandpa makes the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in the world!!!!!!! Holy crap I want some right now. Dang it Dave, now I'm craving my grandpa's cookies!

AH-HA! I know what you are trying to do. You're trying to make me eat a bunch of cookies so when we have our physical challenge you'll be sure to beat me. Well guess what? I'm gonna kick your *BEEEEEEEEP* in that physical challenge. And I'm gonna celebrate by eating some fresh baked cookies right in front of your face...and i'm not gonna share! Ha!

How do ya like them apples????

5/05/2006 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home