3.26.2006

March of Crimes

I now have a new favorite game. Dan Coughlin, props to you on finding this one:

Don't worry, I'll try not to. Too much.


This game is all about the cutest little puppy ever and your quest to not murder it. This game is actually challenging; I never thought trying to not kill innocent animals would be tricky. Turns out, it certainly is a trying task! Vets have the hardest jobs ever, apparently. I imagine that every veterinarian has to deal with a 50 Cal right over their shoulder all day long, just waiting to pulverize every little doggie that pees on them while they try to give it heart worm medicine.
What's the trick, you ask? I can't tell you that! That's the point of the game! And yes, I beat it. All in 15 minutes. Man I rock.

Could that sign post be any happier? I think not.

So this is how I'm spending my Sunday at work. Keep Holy the Sabbath by keeping puppies alive. And babies. We're doing March of Dimes donations, and so far all the people I've been overly nice to won't donate a dollar. I'm gonna start stepping up my game, and when they say no to my asking if they'd like to donate a dollar, I'll say "Well I hope you enjoy your steak tonight, baby killer. Good thing that dollar couldn't have saved countless babies from being put under since nobody loves them. At least not enough to donate just one of the many dollars you're toting around. But then, I guess money is more important than the well-being and continuation of man kind."

That reminds me of posts that are coming, since I keep forgetting to put them up:

1. My dream two nights ago

2. Pele's Curse and my bad fortune

3. This crazy woman who started yelling and crying at me.

4. The woman after her who gave me a tip after I demanded it.

5. I'm serious, just give me a dollar. For babies.

*Update from Original blog*

This girl who just came in, in lieu of my asking if she'd like to donate to March of Dimes, said "No thanks, I hate babies." Wow. Definitely putting her on my list of heroes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would donate but i don't come in there. and i'm donating at work. and doing the walk.
so i win. i love babies, apparently.

3/27/2006 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is it that i'm drinkin all of this delicious yellow tail shiraz and you are nowhere to be found!? i was supposed to be saving this monolithic 1.5 litre beauty for some romance later this week with some broad i call my girlfriend, but i'd much rather share it with you boo boo kitty fuck.

3/27/2006 2:48 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats on not shooting the happiest little puppy on earth!

You make me proud!

3/28/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

What?! No link so others can not shoot the puppy? Dave! Way to not share:

http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

3/29/2006 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home