4.09.2006

I rock pretty hard.

I certainly do.

And now for the main-course of this mechanical meal:

I am in love.

I think this bike encompasses everything that I ever needed in my life. It's retardedly fast, it doesn't care, it gets good gas mileage (but can also get terrible mpg when you really let her loose), and I'm fairly certain that it absorbes all evil that it comes near. I'm serious. Look at this thing. I bet it powers itself by tearing open the astral plains and feeding off the negative emotions in the world. How could I ever be angry or sad again with a bike like that? It's all the anger I'd ever need. Fast and the Furious, meet Furiously Fast. Okay, so that was really dumb. Please don't judge me.

This bike (for lack of a better term; I imagine in its [the bikes] native tongue, it's called something more like Great Tach'alek Tetrakisironfisted Deathbringer) looks something almost exactly like, but just not quite, a praying mantis on steroids spray painted black after eating a locomotive. Ladies, if you're ovulating, you might want to stop looking at it, because that bike is so manly the mere sight of it could impregnate you. Wait, in that case keep looking. I think the world could use a good batch of Wraith spawnlings, bred for their capabilities in hand-to-hand combat, as they'd be 7-foot-tall and constructed of steel with carbon-fiber skin. We already have Ligers for magic.
Look, all I'm trying to say here is that I really really would like to be able to buy this bike. Just so happens that I'm shy a mere 50 grand. So, anyone out there who's looking for (what I believe to be) a good cause to unload some dough, look no further. The Wraith calls to you. to give me the money. so that I may call to it.

man this is gonna rock.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

So are you saying that you are gonna need multiple sugar-mamas? b/c I don't think one is gonna cover it. :)

4/09/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

That's it, I'm selling the house. See what you've driven me to?

4/09/2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

hey good luck with that ;)

4/12/2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

hey dude! Nuke and Epi have made their blogging debut. ;)

4/13/2006 2:12 AM  
Blogger daniel said...

That is the ugliest bike EVER.

4/13/2006 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats hot.
....not something that i would pick out, but you should definately go for it.
I'm going to get a Honda bike. I'll keep it in the family...my car wouldn't appriciate it if i bought any other make.

4/13/2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Dave LaGory said...

I wasn't going to comment until I saw the word verification was "eeoyu." I think I said that very word earlier whilst burning myself. Dan, you're wrong. Kristi, that's lame. Shannon, you're cool.

I'm out.

4/15/2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

Just to add to the list of bikes that are 1,000,000 times cooler than this thing: http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/04/wood_motorcycle.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

or http://flickr.com/photos/16614697@N00/128701286/in/photostream/

or really pretty much any bike ever made.

4/17/2006 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* how RUDE!
....yer mom is lame.

4/17/2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home