5.08.2006

*Edited since original post*

Since so many of you thought it was super lame, I hate you. But, I give in. I've edited it down to just the few most important lines so thaHere is the edited version of this last post:

If any of you remember SmarterChild, the AIM buddy with nothin' to say, I got really bored before class one day (4 years ago) and decided to talk to him. Bad idea.

PacmanDave: well
SmarterChild: This is SmarterChild, built by
ActiveBuddy, Inc.
Well well well.
PacmanDave: well well well
SmarterChild: Well well well, you say?
{edited content}
PacmanDave: Later Alligator.
SmarterChild: OK.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

That seriously gave me a headache.

5/09/2006 12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave, can you be my own personal jesus?

i miss getting into arguments with smarterchild....life was so easy back then...

5/09/2006 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap. what a waste of time! why did you make me read all that!?

p.s. I think smarterchild is a deafie. totally slips into deafie-writing-mode evey once in a while. for example... SmarterChild: You're sure me havent? We'll see about
that.

5/09/2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

I approve of the edits

5/17/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home