11.09.2009

One and a half years later...

I cant believe it's been that long since I've posted on the worlds stupidest blog. I am changing directions a little bit in the purpose of the blog (not that anyone cares because nobody reads it), and am going from a random humor based blog to a blog about being a House Husband. Unless I get a job, then it's right back to humor. But, in the meantime, every project I do will probably meander onto the World Wide Web for everyone (no one) to see.

This is more-or-less in response to a friend of ours (my wife and I) who started a cooking blog some months ago (see fancy new link on the side!). My wife thought it would be fun if I did the same; I'm pretty sure she just wanted me to start cooking all kinds of fancy meals for her. So, to comply, I'll be throwing together some tasty treats occasionally--but in between, I'll be conquering and documenting random tasks from around the domain of our house. Here's hoping it all goes well!

3 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

Woohoo, didn't even know that I was still subscribed to your blog. Well, bring it on.

What'd you ever find out about that paint cracking above the window?

11/09/2009 2:32 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

Oh, and since I'm probably one of your 1.6 faithful readers, how about throwing a link my way? huh?

11/09/2009 2:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I care, and I will read it!

11/26/2009 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home