12.10.2006

I am a movie.

I always wondered why I liked the movie so much. And here I thought it was because it lasts for thirteen million hours.


And yes, I seriously did just waste my time doing one of those super retarded tests. Secretly I was hoping to come out as "The Godfather," but I guess Schindler's List will do. For now. You know what? I'm gonna go waste another five minutes. I'll be right back.

...

Phew. Glad that's over. Now I know what leader represents me:


Hmm. She was so bad-ass it's ridiculous. I take this very much as a compliment. If it had come up with Princess Di, I kid you not, you would never have heard from me again. I would have packed up and moved to the mountains to live a life of solitude.
But for now, I hunger. See ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

You're lame! I'm Indiana Jones (you live for adventure, fortune-hunting, and danger) and Einstein (you are a detached individual whose ideas saved/will destroy the world)! I'm down with both of those. ;) In fact, I'm so cool that you should actually call me and we should hang out, go for an adventure or something.

1/07/2007 8:13 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Whatever you guys I'm totally the coolest! I'm Easy Rider (you just want to maintain a calm, cool, and comfortable environment) and JFK (you are a thrill seeker by nature and don't shy away from risky behavior)! Booyah!

Dan- I hope your genius ideas save the world rather than destroy it! eeee! *pulls at neck collar*

Dave- Looks like you should be the nurse and I should just become the president and spend most of my time riding motorcycles! Actually you can be the pres., I'll just ride motorcycles :)

1/10/2007 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home